Friday, September 15, 2006

The Race Packets

eefa usericon


Last night, I got my race packet. Remember, I had initially ordered a medium-sized singlet for my brother (who doesn't want anything to do with running btw)...well, I changed my mind :) **evil grin**


The singlet was too much of a beauty to let go off. It was the fabric that's extremely comfortable to run in. And after seeing David try it on, I realized, it didn't really reveal much above the shoulder. And besides, I wasn't even sure if Tamjeed (my brother) was amenable to wearing anything of this sort.


Here's the shirt. It's supposedly 695 pesos in the market as shown on the tag. All for free with the race registration fee. Oh, not to mention a 25% discount coupon as well on Adidas items. Woah.

Untitled



Untitled


Can't wait to hear the fire shot signalling the start of the race :P


I just want to return home triumphant. The goodies bag is beckoning to me...hehe... All finishers get a goodies bag, the contents of which I don't know.

Currently feeling: ecstatic

No comments: