Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First Day of School


eefa usericon


The first day of school... ahh..



I didn't know it was this hard requesting for a special class. I'm graduating this term (hopefully) and I was simply shocked when I was told that CELLBIO (Cell Biology) would only be offered as a regular class which means if 14 other students were willing to take it as well.


First thing in the morning, I met Dr. Al Licuanan. Sorry, SECOND thing in the morning. I attended the Genetics class before that. Gawd, it was SOOOOOO boring. I actually hid a Reader's Digest issue beneath my notebook and I have absolutely NO CLUE as to what the teacher discussed in the last 20 minutes. My concentration span was jaz stretched beyond its limit hahaha... Ironically enough, Genetics is my FAV. course.


Ok, so I meet Dr. Al who tells me I have to get one more student to petition for CELLBIO for it to be offered: a coup de theatre. Well, later I saw Kelvin Tsang and Cherry coming up to me for the "signature campaign" I was desperately hoping for. All in all, I think we're 17+ already. I've heard Dr. Cabrera will be the prof. Yay, I'm super excited. She's my all-time favorite prof.


Then, I rushed to the vice dean for some much-needed section changes. I was glad I was able to do them before everyone else who was really vying for that particular section. Whew...

No comments: